Sharing my knowledge of nutrition and passion for wellness in a fun and approachable way.
Living healthy is more fun with a friend. Subscribe to stay in touch.
- I tried it: the Peloton bikeYou may have heard of it. The at-home bike that allows you to stream live or recorded cycling classes from your home. It’s called the Peloton Bike. Peloton just opened a showroom in Denver, and was […]
- Health(ier) Layer DipPicnic and patio season is here! I’m sharing one of my favorite health(ier) dips that you can enjoy all summer long. What makes this dip healthier? Black beans are full of healthy fiber and protein […]
- I tried it: meal delivery services, comparedEver wonder if all of those meal delivery services really live up to the pretty social media ad hype and promises of fresh healthy food that is quick and simple to make? Well wonder no longer, […]
- Organic vs conventional produce: what’s worth your money?There’s no doubt about it: organic produce tends to cost more than conventional produce. But studies have shown higher nutrient content in organic produce, and detrimental effects from pesticides in […]
- My top 10 healthy kitchen toolsEating well typically means spending a decent amount of time in the kitchen. After all, making your own meals is really the only way to know exactly what you’re putting into your body. Here are my […]